Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely to fulfill those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
We are committed to conducting our business by these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal
information is protected and maintained.
MHC Medical Products, LLC reserves the right to change this policy at any time without prior notification. Upon change, New policy will be communicated to all direct customers.
This policy supersedes all previously published policies.
Any questions regarding this policy should be directed to our customer service team at
877-358-4342 or via email email@example.com